Board of Education Goals 2021-2022
- We will continue implementing the Superintendent Evaluation Tool.
- We will continue reviewing curriculum implementation of Units of Study and Eureka Math.
- We will ensure the financial stability of the district for future generations by maintaining a minimum 18% balance in the operating funds each year and future years.
- We will continue board professional development, while remaining focused on Board of Education responsibilities and duties.
- We will continue to support decision that are student centered and data driven, while maintaining transparency.
- We will create an environment of cooperation where all stakeholders have a voice.
- We will continue to share information on district improvements and promote a "No tax increase" bond campaign.