Board of Education Goals 2022-23
- We will support the smooth transition between Superintendent and Deputy Superintendent.
- We will continue supporting Units of Study & Eureka Math Squared curriculum, along with the development of pacing guides in Science and Social Studies.
- We will ensure the financial stability of the district for future generations by maintaining a minimum 18% balance in the operating funds each year and future years.
- We will continue board professional development, while remaining focused on Board of Education responsibilities and duties.
- We will continue to support decisions that are student centered and data driven, while maintaining transparency.
- We will create an environment of cooperation where all stakeholders have a voice.
- We will support the implementation of MSIP 6 and School Scorecard.