2022 Project Graduation Committee
- Don Donovan
- Steve Johnson
- Cherilyn Widhalm
- Mike Layton
- Juliet Abney
- Project Grad meeting - August 11th at 7:00 pm in the gym of the Pleasant Hill United Methodist Church
- Car Wash - August 8th & 29th and September 12th at Price Chopper Parking Lot
- Friday, August 20th we will be selling Root beer floats at the Football Jamboree. If you can donate ice cream, Root beer, time or a cash donation to support this fundraising event please contact us at this email address or contact Janet Anderson.
- Golf Tournament - September 11th at Country Creek Golf Course – 12:00 Registration / 1:00 Start
- Mum Sale – September 25th at the parking lot of 1525 N MO-7
- Flamingo Flocking
- Set-up Stadium Seats / Clean up Bleachers after home Friday Night Football Games
- Concession Stands during Saturday Little League games on Eklund Field
- Senior Lives Here Signs
- Rooster Claw Form - Sponsor your Rooster or Chick with a claw painted on Rooster Way with your Rooster/Chick’s initials. Place your order by September 11th to ensure your claw is painted in time for Homecoming.
- Senior Swag—we have opened an Online store for Senior Apparel. One design for students and one design for parents in your choice of black, white and purple apparel color as well as your choice of tees, sweatshirt or hoodie. Online store closes on August 27th and approximately 2 weeks after the store closes the merchandise will be delivered to Project Grad and we will set up a delivery date TBD. Happy shopping!